ADDITIONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
IFISC accepts at any time applications for PhD and Postdoc positions associated with ongoing research projects. Current projects include
- ARCTIC - Air Transport as Information and Computation
- SuMaECO - Sustainability of marine coastal ecosystems in the context of global change in the Mediterranean sea: Modeling and simulations
- PACSS - Physics Approach to Complexity in Sociotechnical Systems
- VPP4Islands - Virtual Power Plant for Interoperable and Smart Islands
Please send an email message to email@example.com including your CV and indicating the project/s in which you might be interested.
Fellowships for undergraduate, graduate and PhD students: all those interested can contact any IFISC researcher or Raúl Toral for more information. E-mail addresses of these researchers as well as detailed information on the activities of the scientific team can be found at the web page of the institute.
Research at IFISC is organized around the following topics:
- Complex systems, nonlinear and statistical physics
- Quantum information and nanoscience
- Nonlinear optics and dynamics of optoelectronic devices
- Fluid dynamics, biofluids, and geophysical fluids
- Biophysics and nonlinear phenomena in ecology and physiology
- Dynamics and collective phenomena of social systems