You can apply using the following link:
https://www.uib.eu/study/master/ - http://cep.uib.eu/en/Alumnat/Admissio_Matricula/
and clicking on the "Apply" link next to "Physics of Complex Systems". In a first step we will consider your application, the suitability of your bachelor's degree, the optional reference letters and any other information in order to tell you whether you are accepted or not to the master. This decision should be communicated to you in a few weeks. Actual Enrollment (with payment of fees, foreign title recognition, if needed, etc.) will occur later.
- Note that for Enrolment you will need the following documents:
- Identity Card or Passport.
- Academic degree (in one of the following languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian or Portuguese). For non-European titles, you need a credential letter of recognition to a Spanish degree, see the this link.
- Transcript of Records (in one of the following languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian or Portuguese).
- Curriculum vitae and any other information you find might to be of interest.
- A short statement of interest for taking this master.
- Application for IFISC mobility fellowships is now open. You can apply using the “Fellowships” tab.
- You can apply to the master even if you have not finished yet your degree. Final documents (e.g. your Academic degree,) will need to be provided as soon as you obtain them.