You can apply using the following link:
and clicking on the "Apply" link next to "Physics of Complex Systems". The main objective of pre-enrolment is to assess whether your profile matches that required for the master's degree, whether you have successfully completed essential subjects, what your level of motivation is, as expressed in your statement of interest, the level of support in your letters of recommendation, etc. The master's degree committee will analyze all this information and will tell you whether or not you are considered acceptable. Formal, administrative acceptance can only occur when you have completed your degree and can provide documentary proof of it. The main criterion for acceptance is that of the academic committee. The subsequent administrative process is a procedure that usually, if you have a degree from a EHEA university, does not lead to a rejection of the application. We believe it is important for a student to know if the academic committee has accepted the application and be able to plan the future accordingly. So we encourage you to upload as soon as possible all the information you have about your academic results, motivation, letters of recommendation, etc. Our decision should be communicated to you in a few weeks. Actual Enrollment (with payment of fees, foreign title recognition, if needed, etc.) will occur later.
- Note that for Enrolment you will need the following documents:
- Identity Card or Passport.
- Academic degree (in one of the following languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian or Portuguese). For non-European titles, you need a credential letter of recognition to a Spanish degree, see the this link.
- Transcript of Records (in one of the following languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian or Portuguese).
- Curriculum vitae and any other information you find might to be of interest.
- A short statement of interest for taking this master.
- Optional reference letters preferably by a professor that knows you well. Alternatively, the letters can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for IFISC mobility fellowships is now open. You can apply using the “Fellowships” tab.
- You can start filling your application to the master even if you have not yet finished your degree, but the process can only be completed when all required documents (e.g. your Academic degree) are uploaded.