Fellowships for the Master's Degree
- The IFISC offers a limited number of mobility fellowships. One of them is sponsored by the Sicomoro Foundation. Each fellowship amounts to 6000 euros plus tuition fees. Conditions for these grants can be found in the following link . You can apply to them using the form below.
- CSIC offers JAE-INTRO grants (3000 €, with the possibility of an extension with another 3000€) open to those who have scored a minimum of 8/10 in the bachelor's degree. For more information: https://ifisc.uib-csic.es/en/about-ifisc/join-us/jae-intro-2021/
- The Spanish Ministry of Education offers general grants as well as collaboration grants. Master students can apply to both of them.
- Additional grants, awards and general aid for master degree estudies at the webpage of the Center of Postgraduate Studies
- Fellowship offered by Fundación Carolina. Deadline March 17th 2021, 9:00 am Spanish time.
- Santander grants aimed at students who were awarded an overseas entry qualification in 2020-21.
- Other options can be found at European Funding Guide
To apply for an IFISC mobility fellowship, please fill in the following form:
*Remember to ask two professors to send each a reference letter supporting your application directly to email@example.com